• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Wrecker a Wrecker without a Vice????

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While out Junk Yard roaming I found a good size Vice for my wrecker, I own one now but it is in Tulsa and out of reach so for scrap value ($10) and a little Silikroil and some tapping I now have a pretty presentable working Vice for the M543A2!
James G.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm tempted to put one on my deuce, maybe a smaller one though. I'd love to find a screamin' deal like you did, even the ChiCom crap sells for $50 and up!

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FleaMarkets/Junk Shops

If you have loocal junk shop have a look there, over the holidays I was in Tunica,MS and found a propeller shaft for the winch on my 5Ton, it was in a pile of stuff by the front door. And guess what I paid for it $10, OD green and he thought it was off a John Deere, if it had been black I could have gotten it for $2. I find all kinds of accessories for the wrecker at those places. But "old junk yards" are the best.
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks