• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 wheels

jarhead

I already did that & he said that they where on it when he bought it. My best guess would be that they are stock centers mounted on different outer sections.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wow, gotta love people that know nothing about the rigs they own. Have you asked for a close pic of just the rim? Its had to tell from the pics he has posted. Maybe the guys on the "zone" would know?

Elwenil

Definitely an aftermarket rim with the M715 center welded in. They seem to be a bit wider than the stock rims, definitely lack the lock ring and the back spacing may be different also. This is not to say that they are bad. If done correctly they could be very nice to have. Gimp, I wonder if these could be from the "entrepreneur" that was on The M715 Zone? :-D

bcowanwheels

The reason my rims are the highest price is because there the best, 0 returns or complaints on my 16.5 x 9.75 rims for over 25 yrs. Craftsman ship speaks for its self.

P/S THOSE ARNT MY RIMS.... MY RIMS "DONT" NEED BALANCE WEIGHTS.......

MJCougler

m715 Wheels

Bob,

Do you need to purchase M715 rims to have a stock of centers? If so, let us know. I may have four split rims to sell you that I could leave in Goldsboro NC for you in August.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Don't get those with the 8 bolts holding the rim together, they blow beads alot. Do some searching for Hmmvw 8bolt rims!

MJCougler

GimpyRobb,

What do you mean? You said: "Don't get those with the 8 bolts holding the rim together, they blow beads alot. Do some searching for Hmmvw 8bolt rims!"

I have HUMMER re-centered wheels from TrailworthyFab com. Custom Hummer Wheels

They have 8-bolts holding the rim together, with a new center welded in. My HUMMER tires and rims seem to be holding up well. But, I don't do low PSI rock-crawling; I keep them at 35-40 PSI at all times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks