• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

military cars from Greece

LEFTERIS-RENA

Hello my friends my name is LEFTERIS i am from greece island of chios Ilike military cars and i have 2 military car. I have a unimog a 404 model1957 and dodge m37 model 1962:-D:-D.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard, Lefteris. Nice trucks!
We are photo junkies here, would love to see more of your vehicles.
Cheers

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the Steel Soldiers family! I edited your last post so that your photos would show up. When you have your photos on another site like photo-bucket, you can use the attachment manager to add them to your post. Scroll down below the text editing box, click the "manage attachments" button, type the links to each photo into the "upload from url" boxes, click "upload" and your are done. Once you post your message, the pics will all appear as thumbnail images below your text. Have fun!!

LEFTERIS-RENA

Welcome to the Steel Soldiers family! I edited your last post so that your photos would show up. When you have your photos on another site like photo-bucket, you can use the attachment manager to add them to your post. Scroll down below the text editing box, click the "manage attachments" button, type the links to each photo into the "upload from url" boxes, click "upload" and your are done. Once you post your message, the pics will all appear as thumbnail images below your text. Have fun!!
Thank you very much steelsoldiers;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks