• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine rally ?

scooter01922

Well, i think its on hold pending warmer weather. Beaubeau has volunteered his place as a location and it seems there is interest we just need to find a time that works for everyone. If you have some time and feel like planning something by all means have at it :)

tamangel

Alexander Maine is only a few miles from the US/Canadian Border of New Brunswick..

Can't get too much farther north.. 212 miles from Portland Maine..

45 04' 33.21" N
67 27' 14.59" W

Mike
sometimes from Maine also

scooter01922

yikes, thats a bit far.....beaubeau is in salisbury NH if i remember corectly, its a ways up but its close to maine border and not so far that guys from MA won't come. Where do you stay in maine tamangel?

1992TWINZ

how about somthin an acadia national park in spring. that gives us northern guys someplace closer. maybe down on the cape lots of state campgrounds one in plymouth myles standish. americas hometown.

offroaddiesel

lets talk again about this rally .i would like to keep it in maine,i have 2 places for the rally . lets hear ideason what you would like. to have a rally a lot of planning goes withit ,so what do you want to have. steve

Skip

Alexander location

Alexander is 12 miles or so from Calais. Calais is the first land border crossing into Canada. If you follow the Atlantic up the coast to where Maine and Canada all meet you will find Calais. Just south of Calais, about 30 minutes, is a nice State Park, Cobscook (sp) State Park.

Skip

Maine Rally

Steve;
I have never "hosted a rally" so I don't know what is involved. But that being said I would be willing to help if there is someone that knows the ins and outs.

offroaddiesel

hey skip lets talk real soon off the forum email me your phone no and set up a time to talk ,spring is coming and then itwill be winter again .lets have a rally email me with what you want in a rally .steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks