• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moderators Unite!!

mangus580

Finally!! After much 'hacking' around, and fixing, I have located my problem with assigning people as moderators.

I only have one problem left on the topic.... I have NO idea who they are!! Could you guys help me out? We are almost fully back to normal here!!

FSBruva

ADMINS
steelsoldiers
Longhunter7

MODERATORS
Dieselsmoke
Txstruck
da_sgt
Recovery4x4
Todd Haley

This is the list that Google cached from the original forum on Dec 5, 2004. Obviously there have been a few new ones (deuce bigalo, for example). It's a start, at least...

Matt

FSBruva

It didn't specify who moderated what, unfortunately. I am sure given enough time, they will rotate through and announce their previous mantles.

Matt

mangus580

Guess What!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found them all!!!!!!!!!

Mods... please check and make sure it looks right....

Everyone else... for those interested in helping, please PM me with the topic of intrest you wish to assist with.... Admins will review it, and make a decision.

Dieselsmoke

What happeneded to Todd Haley, I sent him an e-mail a while back and still ain't heard from him. Ain't seen him on any of the web forums G503 or anything.

Deuce-bigalo

Wyattearp said:
BY CRACKIES THERE IS THE DEUCE-BIGALO. Welcome back there stranger
Thanks for the warm welcome-back!!! I haven't been around as much and have missed posting & being active participant!

John

Deuce-bigalo

FSBruva said:
GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

Matt
Yeah, y'all hooked me and drew me back in!!! :)

I think I was mod for Deuce & Hotrodding and ummm 5ton and up, I dunno. I am flexible and can do whatever (if any are left) is needed!

John

Txstruck

Im still around also, just been busy with a new job and just recently finished getting some land in Royse City, Texas.

As for my job here, I believe I moderated the CUCV and Electrical forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks