• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robins AFB, GA

silentbob

I am waiting for my EUC to come back and then I will be picking up my truck at Warner Robins AFB. I will be flying out from the west coast so I wont be able to bring batteries, oil, tools, etc. The truck is a late model International S1600 in running condition so I don't expect to need anything but it wouldn't hurt to have someone nearby just in case. If there is anyone in the area that I can contact in case of emergency, that would be great.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Bob,

I assume you will be flying into Atlanta. How are you going to get to Warner Robbins?
It is about 60 miles south of Atlanta just below Macon. (give or take)
I have made several pickups there and they are usually good folks to work with.
They do not load out on Fridays.
As far as getting needed supplies there are all the usual suspects (Advance Auto, Auto Zone, NAPA, etc) right off post.
You should be able to get water and air at the DRMO facility where GL is located.
I am about two hours northwest of there......maybe a closer member can assist further.
Hope this helps.

silentbob

I will fly into Atlanta and either rent a car or catch a ride from a member of the Ducati forum who wants me to transport their bike to the west coast in the back of my truck.

I will probably fly out next week and pick up on wed or thur.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks