• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crane Naval Weapons Center

Hookin1

Sorry Mcinfantry i did'nt see your post.

If you guys buy something from crane let me know I can pick it up with my deuce and hold it for you or get it to a shipping company. if you get a truck if i can pull it with a towbar i'll be happy to help you out if i can. Me and Eddiec live within a hour of crane, Eddiec has a semi wrecker if it needs to be towed. Unfortunatly he does'nt own the truck so he would have to charge. But we both have duece's and will help if we can. I just need some notice so i can take a day off work to go up there. PM or e-mail us.

Thanx
Hookin1@excite.com
Lance Coffman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks