• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Beauregard

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camp B is in Alexandria, about 50 miles NE of Ft Puke. They will load you out with a 20K RT forklift. You can watch your driveshafts being bent and doors smashed.

jimm1009

Hey there is Crosby, TX.

Purchased a Deuce back in May 2008 and Mr. Morgan (CW1 or CW2 Morgan) was very helpful.

He had jumper cables and made sure my truck started. He left me alone to do my thing and only stipulated that I had to be out by 17:00 or 5:00 PM.
He was a really great guy.
I can offer some assistance and a place to camp out as I am only 89 miles south of C.B which is actually Pineville, LA but nearly the same as Alex.
If need be you could always tow it here and work on it in the drive or back it in 2/3 of the way into my shop (8 foot door) if needed.
It will be off base and somewhat protected here on the 3 1/2 acre Rural area of Lafayette and you won't be in anyone's way. We could talk about green stuff!
I have a Deuce and a tow bar that we could go up with if needed. :-D :wink:

Jim in Lafayette, LA area

PM me here on S.S. or e-mail: jimm1009@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks