• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bows for a M103 - Price Check Please

OD_Coyote

I found a person selling a M103 with a gas powered genset in the local paper.
I have a M103 that is missing the bows, so I asked him if he would be willing to sell the bows seperately. Anyway his was response was "it depends how much I am willing to pay for them." What is the going rate for a set of bows in decent shape?

Thanks in advance,

LanceRobson

I'm not sure what the "going price" is. I don't think I've ever seen a set at a show. I've got a set I might part with, but I'm 2,700 miles away.

I'm not thinking that the price is the important part of the deal. I think availability and not having to ship an awkward and over sized set of bows is more important. Since they are tall, one piece bows, there's no way to break them down.

I'd offer what they are worth to you and see what happens.

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks