• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an MX-7777B suppressor

Billy Bobbed

I hit the wayback machine here.What is the differance between the A an B MX777.And what does the J3513A/U used for under a MT-1029 mount.I bought the MX-777B and the MT-1029 with the J3513A/U hoping they work when I get my RT-524 radio.Still looking for a good used RT-524 radio.I just bought the R-442 reciever, slowly getting piece by piece.

Attachments

Last edited:

Boatcarpenter

Billy Bobbed,
I'm not sure what makes the A or B disignation, but some MX-7777's have a battle override switch and some don't. Perhaps that is the difference. There is also a mini-supressor designated the MK-2096.
BC

Billy Bobbed

I have been trying to find out what the J3513/U does but nothing yet.They sell them on Egay but they dont tell you what they do.I did a search but nothing yet.I noticed on the MX-777A the 2 connectors one is on left the other is on the right but the MX-777B both
connectors are on the same side.I did a search on here and seen both A and B being used with the RT-524 radio.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks