• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Genset Pick-up at Chambersburg with delivery to Aberdeen??

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
We won a MEP002A 5kw diesel genset at Chambersburg the other day. I would be very grateful if one of our PA members could swing by and pick that up for me.

I will pay fuel.

I would be even more grateful if that member could bring it to Aberdeen with them so we can get it there. I will reimburse you six cold ones if you drag it to the show.

Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks!!
Chris

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone close by that can help? Kevin?

Even if the member isn't going to Aberdeen, I can arrange a side trip on the way home to pick up the set. Any help will be appreciated!!

Crazyguyla

If someone can pick it up, I can get it from you and bring it to Aberdeen. Chris, when does it need to be picked up? At least it's not pipeline tools ;) :D

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If someone can pick it up, I can get it from you and bring it to Aberdeen. Chris, when does it need to be picked up? At least it's not pipeline tools ;) :D
Thanks! It looks like Chow may be able to pick it up. That will work out just fine. Do you mean to tell me that you don't want to haul a u-haul full of pipeline tools from FLW again Marcus?! LOL! My dad still cusses me about that. He says his back still hurts from unloading everything. :evil:

BTW, when did you move?

Crazyguyla

Thanks! It looks like Chow may be able to pick it up. That will work out just fine. Do you mean to tell me that you don't want to haul a u-haul full of pipeline tools from FLW again Marcus?! LOL! My dad still cusses me about that. He says his back still hurts from unloading everything. :evil:

BTW, when did you move?
Chris,

I'll use any excuse to load up the wife and go on a road trip. My Jeep Cherokee pulling that Uhaul trailer up the hills in WV. roflOn the way back from your dad's house, we stopped in Louisville, Ky and visited the Horse Park and he Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum. Then stopped in Indiana at the Presisdent Lincoln boyhood home park in Lincoln, In. I'm sure he finds any good reason to bring it up. ;)

I Moved (PCS'd) to APG last July.

Marcus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks