• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems With The "Wanted" Section Of The Classifi

SasquatchSanta

I'm new so maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to post a "parts wanted" message (ad) in the classifieds section.

The problem is that the program is requireing me to specify a sale price. There is no asking price when when you are wanting to buy.

It sounds like Steel Soldiers has some new programming so this is possibly a program glitch. There also needs to be a "misc." parts area for things like the front bumper steps that I am looking for.

Dear moderator --- Here is a copy of what I was trying to post.

I'm looking for a set of take-off or NOS M35 front bumper steps. I've seen these in the manuals but haven't been able to locate part numbers. These steps bolt to each side of the front bumper and fold up between the bumper and front fenders. My M35 4X4 (that's right --- "4X4", has 1400 X 20 rubber therefore the little round man has trouble checking the oil.
I'm also looking for a military style alcohol evaparator kit, a canvas boot for the transfer case and an ether shot kit. Several dozen ginger snaps and a few sugar cookies would also be nice. Please respond to SasquatchSanta via ErnieMitchell@CenturyTel.net.

HoHoHo

mangus580

Could you try putting in your willing to pay price? I will look into some alternatives. I will add the category for you as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks