• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GAZ 3409 Bobr Beaver

HAWKMAN

Neat looking......kind'a looks like the grooming machines they use at the sking resort up the road from me...............but no camo!!:-D

USSR

GAZ-3409 "Beaver" - snow / swamp floating tracked carrier with a diesel engine. Designed to transport people and cargo. Distinctive capabilities: The rubber tracks with removable rubber boots that protect from the destruction of the soil.

This is a civilian all-terrain vehicle.
Military all-terrain vehicles - a model of a series of "Vityaz"(AT-T, BAT 2, and others ...)

USSR

I can, but it is very expensive all-terrain vehicle.
Price in Ukraine will start from $ 75,000 (depending on body type and engine) + shipping in the U.S..
Please note: U.S. Customs - easy to register the vehicle (and not expensive) if they are older than 25 years.

Cheaper to buy and upgrade the BRDM 2 (tuning version: http://sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/brdm_tuning.html)

Or buy some other lightweight all-terrain vehicle, such as GAZ 61 ((there is one in 1968, the fuel gas / petrol, amphibian))

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks