• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S.404.114 Cab Covers-ANYONE NEED EM???

saddamsnightmare

January 14th, 2009.

Gentlemen:;-):doh:

HOW MANY members Swiss S.404.114's are in need of new canvas cab paulins and or cargo bed tarpaulins???? My 1963's cab roof is shot, and the side curtains are pretty far along, I am thinking of having Beachwood Canvas run me up a set of 18OZ OD cab and bed coovers, reusing what hardware I can....
If anyone else is interested they can contact me here.... Or would you rather I get prices on a good civillian equivalent cover done in tan or black fabric like they use on the civillian jeeps??? I am thinking of modifying my side curtains on the cab to have zippered windows like the 2006 Jeeps do in their half doors, so one doesn't have to take the curtain completely off to get air.:-D

Just My .02 worth

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks