• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from MI

ramtoughM880

Hello!

I found this site while looking up info for M880 Dodges.
My name is Jason, I live in Canton, MI and I'm into old Dodge 4X4's. I'd like to get an M880 someday, and have been getting all the info I can on them before I buy one. Don't want to just jump in you know? :)

Anyway, I am currently a service engineer at Detroit Diesel, my background is heavy equipment and turbine engine repair. I've done overhaul on F107's for Tomahawks and P and W PT6's with Standard Aero in Maryville, TN.

It looks to be a really cool site, I look forward to being here.
Thanks!
JK

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.... Let me be the fist to say: "You should have used the search function". (You'll understand after a while.....):-D

ramtoughM880

I think I know... I've been a member of a site called the HAMB (Hokey Ass Message Board for about 5 years now(traditional rods and customs only), I know how the newbies get flamed for not intro-ing or searching)... but thanks for the Heads Up!(putting on helmet AND flak jacket now)

JK

TedG

Bob, you have not updated your signature to include the M35A2 W/W! What gives? Also, did you get box...

ida34

Ted, That would be M36A2 I think.

JK, Welcome. I am very near you if you need anything. I also have some dodge parts floating around if you need them. I have rockers and door panels if I remember right. Check Craigslist. There is a M880 for sale in Chelsea. I have not personally scene it but found it cruising the net.

Chuck

ojsdna744

Check Craigslist. There is a M880 for sale in Chelsea. I have not personally scene it but found it cruising the net.

Chuck
Belay that order on the M880 in Chelsea, ugly truck on the inside and the outside. (Chevy bed on the back even!) Not much original on there anymore! Welcome to the forum, great people, good resource for just about everything MV related!!

Last edited:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, you have not updated your signature to include the M35A2 W/W! What gives? Also, did you get box...

I'll add the M35A2 W/W when you give it to me!
Granted it did take me a couple days to edit out the "waiting on EUC" which was after the M36A2 W/W

Package received, Thanks!

ramtoughM880,
There is a very complete M882 for sale out by Algonac,
but like I said earlier
I think what you really want is a M886:wink:

jfnemt1ff1

Welcome to the site,I was from Michigan there is a great group of guys their. And a Detroit diesel guy. Never know I might need some info on the 353 I am doing a headgasket job, besides that I love it.
John

ramtoughM880

Belay that order on the M880 in Chelsea, ugly truck on the inside and the outside. (Chevy bed on the back even!) Not much original on there anymore! Welcome to the forum, great people, good resource for just about everything MV related!
Thanks for the heads up on that. I figured it was rough since it was only $1000, I saw the listing a couple weeks ago.
There is one in Lansing listed on the Michigan MVPA site for $500, depending on what it is missing I might have enough parts at the house to put it back together.
It's been so darn cold I don't wanna go out and look at anything though, ya know.
Thanks for all the welcomes.:-D
JK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks