• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bigdidgerido

Hi I'm Tim. Did 5 years active navy and now in the reserves. I drill in Camp Mabry and I see a ton of my favorite trucks.. 2 1/2 ton 6x6's, and expanded on my previous idea of starting my own little mobile welding business into a go anywhere mobile welding business in a badass truck. What do you all think? Anyone using their truck like this? The only issue I really see is how tall the things are, would be quite the workout going up and down.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Tim. I know your Reserve center well, drilled on the Marine side back in the 80's.

A local guy uses his deuce as a daily driver and welding truck. It is quite a climb, but it will help keep you in shape! And you can carry a lot of stuff back there.

Cheers

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could try and find a m724/6217 contract maintenance truck. They had a welder in the back that ran off PTO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks