• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'51 willys for $104.5K..

Flea

I certainly wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers. But it's hardly 104K worth of vehicle. I believe I would have bought a lottery ticket if I were the owner that day.

badgmc56

Barrett- Jackson is nothing more than a high class game that the rich play! It's a game of suspence to see who is the biggest idiot to pay to much for an antique or classic vehicle. That jeep was probably worth 15 to 20 thousand tops . I have restored a few vehicles in my time and you never get back anything close to what you have put into it in REAL life.

mutt1966

Theres a guy trying to sell one on epay for about 6 months says its was restored by the same guy I should say restored is being used very loosly here it has twin fifties on it and a completly painted engine compartment, when he saw what the on e at B/J went for he pulled it and relisted for $16,000 more go here for what you get for that kind of change, Item number: 280303281287 its like P T Barnum said theres one every minute. Scott out

chicklin

Theres a guy trying to sell one on epay for about 6 months says its was restored by the same guy I should say restored is being used very loosly here it has twin fifties on it and a completly painted engine compartment, when he saw what the on e at B/J went for he pulled it and relisted for $16,000 more go here for what you get for that kind of change, Item number: 280303281287 its like P T Barnum said theres one every minute. Scott out
Wow, what an idiot. Read the comments below the listing. He completely disregards the evidence given that his Jeep is a fraud. It's a nice looking Jeep, yes, but the only thing that makes 'em worth more than $10-20k is some sort of extreme authenticity or historical significance. That Jeep had neither.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks