• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 ring mount TM

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a copy...PDF, Paper or other...of TM9-1005-245-13&P...for the M66 ring mount? I have one with a broken part and wanna see how to disassemble it CORRECTLY so I can make the broken part.
TIA, Will
I looked in the TM section and searched too!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, that was fast! Thanks guys! As many have noted before, the resources here are awsome!
Since it's raining here now, maybe I can get the ring operable for the M548 instead of doing the brakes on the M8.

Stonepicker1

M66 ring mount nsn: 1005-00-701-2810 has its own TM now : TM 9-1005-335-13&P.
It was in TM 9-1005-245-13&P dated before 2005.

Bad news is, it is still in its draft form due to the switch from the four levels of maintenance to two level maintenance system. I just checked Logsa.
I have the draft, but its a little cut up.

migz

I think that a draft should suit my needs. The form or presentation of the information is not so important as the content. I am looking for the parts diagrams and service information. I have a couple that I am looking to buy and I need some reference to determine how complete the rings are. Does the draft you have contain that type of info? If it does I would like to have it if you can send it my way.

Thanks,
Mike

KsM715

Im sorry and maybe this is rude or un-called for but this is only his (zhongguoren) second post, but I remember his first post was asking about how a M66 worked. We send enough to china I dont think we need to be sending TM's on our military equipment to them. If he cant find it on his own using the internet, then he's just SOL.

Last edited:

zhongguoren

Im sorry and maybe this is rude or un-called for but this is only his (zhongguoren) second post, but I remember his first post was asking about how a M66 worked. We send enough to china I dont think we need to be sending TM's on our military equipment to them. If he cant find it on his own usintg the internet, then he's just SOL.
:smile:I don't understand what "SOL" stands for... I'm just interested in military history and mechanisms. Several months ago I got a PDF book about US Army Armored/Gun truck in Iraq(Published in German & English), so I want to know more about Ring Mounts indicated in this book. That's all. I'm not good at English, it's difficult for me to post a thread in English, and I don't think this kind of ordinary mechanical device is the top secret like B-2 or F-22. Thank you.

58DLarmyvet

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that TM too? TM 9-1005-335-13&P.... draft or not.... it's sure taking them a long time to get it published.

flyusn99

Not to be tail end charlie but anyone who could send me the TM as well would be appreciated. Tried doing an internet search for it but came up unsuccessful.....

ida34

It is not for public release and I don't think it is posted for that reason. Some have it but I doubt it would be posted. I still am looking for someone to send me a copy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks