• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water Pump Kit Ford G8T (1ton) for sale

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey Dan,

We are trying to get the ad system streamlined here. The new policy is that posts/threads are allowed if they include a link to your ad in the classified section. The classified section is here:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php

Thanks!

Motorpool-Mac

Oops! I'm sorry - I did not even know we had a classified section.
Do I need to (can I) remove these three posts/threads? Or do I need to post my "for sale" items in the classified section and then ad a link to these posts/threads?

Thanks
Daniel

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Oops! I'm sorry - I did not even know we had a classified section.
Do I need to (can I) remove these three posts/threads? Or do I need to post my "for sale" items in the classified section and then ad a link to these posts/threads?

Thanks
Daniel
I would say this time you can just post your classified ad(s) and then modify these threads with links to the ads.

In the future, I would put all of the links and descriptions in one thread.

Thanks!

Clint

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks