• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 will not start

mouse

i have been painting my truck pice by pice,when i went to start it to move the shell in, there was nothing :!: the thing was on the battery charger for about two days. when i hit the there is nothing(no klick at the starter).help

Wyattearp

could be and depending on where you live as most know with older vehicles sometimes certain parts corrode and it doesn't take long and as Mangus mentioned Relays are notorious, one minute fine the next capoot!!

Wyattearp

yes and talk a bout a noise you will never forget, on older vehicles especially some like we deal with here, a regular pm and maintenance schedule is a really good idea, check areas and parts that you would normally just pass over or would never think to check otherwise... Im that way with my CTD dodge, at least 3-4 times a year i crawl underneath her and just lay there on my back looking, you would be surpised what you can see if you are there long enough.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks