• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I accidently bought three deuces, um help.

Lonesome715

Yeah, I feel like an idiot. I placed bids on three deuces and I thought two did not go through. That is why I continued to bid. I bid on one, it failed (or so I thought) so I bid on another. Again, I thought that one did not go through so I bid on a third and it worked just fine and let me know I had placed the high bid. Some times the system over here runs slower than usual and I lose connection. That is why I had three auctions open and why I thought two failed to go through. So, I am now the proud and scared soon to be owner of three deuces. There is no way in hell we can afford all of them. We could not really afford one. But I know they are drying up quick so I wanted to jump on one for sale in my state. I have to sell two maybe all three quickly. What can I do?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah, I feel like an idiot. I placed bids on three deuces and I thought two did not go through. That is why I continued to bid. I bid on one, it failed (or so I thought) so I bid on another. Again, I thought that one did not go through so I bid on a third and it worked just fine and let me know I had placed the high bid. Some times the system over here runs slower than usual and I lose connection. That is why I had three auctions open and why I thought two failed to go through. So, I am now the proud and scared soon to be owner of three deuces. There is no way in hell we can afford all of them. We could not really afford one. But I know they are drying up quick so I wanted to jump on one for sale in my state. I have to sell two maybe all three quickly. What can I do?
Let me guess, you outbid me in the last 30 minutes on one of the M35A2c's in Marietta?...... :D

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what did you pay for them, I know a guy here in Ohio with family in Georgia who is looking for a deuce. Wants to put it to work in his tree business, he might be able to help you, but he isn't going to be interested in paying more than what you paid for it, especially if he has to get it out.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will pay 10% over the win price to GL, and then you will have to run the title paperwork through your name to be able to transfer to someone else, that might run you $60 if you can do a title only. Don't worry, you will sell them, just be prepared that GL will charge your credit card within a day or so. As soon as you get your title paperwork, run some ads in the Heavy Equipment Trader Magazine, you will recover your investment plus profit easily within 4 months. You will have to get the trucks to run and drive, however.

Lonesome715

Disclaimer:

I did not post this question here strictly to sell these deuces. I was hoping to find a way out of the deal. But, I am interested in knowing who would want to buy them as well.

Thank you ofr the information. That makes me feel a little better. The ad claims they all run.

Lonesome715

By the way, for those of you who do not know. I am in Iraq and unable to provide much help. My poor wife is bearing this burden on her own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks