• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Riley Tomorrow... (2/4/09)

uoa

Anyone need anything from Ft. Riley? Warthog and myself are heading up to pick-up my M109, we could pick-up or preview your stuff... Also, could someone from the area wiling to lend a hand if the going gets rough IM me a phone number? The plan for now is to drive off, but a place to store it for a little while might be nice if murphy visits.

Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did we get a pickup time scheduled? See you in the morning.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Could look around on the ground in the yard and see if you can find the set of keys I lost there last October?...:evil:

:razz:
Thanks!

reb87

If you have time could you check out the roadworthyness of my m313,and two contanier chassis trailers(tires,etc)? The sales event was 3890 and lot numbers were 7701,7702 and 7711. Also if you could see if there is a provision for a pintel hook on the back of the m313 I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Ross

Attachments

uoa

reb87, got it.

Warthog, I scheduled at 10:30 but I'm now thinking that that might have been a little early. I forgot its a bit of a drive up there! I'm willing to leave as early as you want though.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are those Deuce keys FMJ????? :twisted:
No, keys for the M1008 I drove up there and assorted house, post office box etc. keys....didn't realize they were gone till I stopped in Oklahoma for the night....:cry:

Figure they fell out of my pocket when I was taking the driveshaft loose on the 1008 to towbar it home behind the Deuce.

Good luck with the 109's they look to have been there AWHILE...

Last edited:

KsM715

I'm about 30-40 min east of Ft Riley if you need to store anything. Got lots of room too. I'd lend a hand if I didnt have to work and I dont know if I'm working in town or going to Kansas City for work. I will PM you with my cell phone number if you need to store something.

54reo

If you have time could you check out the roadworthyness of my m313,and two contanier chassis trailers(tires,etc)? The sales event was 3890 and lot numbers were 7701,7702 and 7711. Also if you could see if there is a provision for a pintel hook on the back of the m313 I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Ross
You lucky dog reb!

I was bidding on that M313, and got busy on the last day of the auction. Figured I would bid on it on the last day.

What are your plans for it, if you don't mind me asking.

reb87

I will wait till I get it here to decide but its either going to be a camper or storage. That would have been a long drive for you but it looks like a nice trailer(im glad you got busy:-D). Do you have a M944 or is that a trailer in your avatar? Ross

54reo

A six cylinder White diesel on some of them (mine), and some had a 6.2 GM.

The front engine enclosure is quite different between the two though.

reb87

uoa, did you get a chance to look at anything of mine? If not , no problem I know what its like to do a recovery(never enough time)Ross

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks