• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1.5 kw generator ID

dmichels

I am trying to id an old military generator. It is a 120 volt unit rated at 1.5kw. It works fine. The previous owner kindly removed all the id tags. It uses a 2A016-1 3hp 2 cyl which I date around 1960 The generator uses and old school mech regulator. I have the manual for the engine. I would like the manual for the generator side. The newer 1.5 kw manuals do not cover what I have. Thanks for the help
Dave

Attachments

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look under "Resources": Technical Manuals: 5th page: TM5-6115-323-14 and -24P.
They cover both models:
MEP-015A, 60Hz, NSN 6115-00-889-1446 and
MEP-025A, DC, NSN 6115-00-017-8236

If you want a booklet send me a PM.

G.

dmichels

Thanks but not the right manual. That is the one everybody sends me. My generator is older then that. It is a 1960's vintage generator. Is ther a generator guy that someone could send me to?
Thanks Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks