• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NWUP Michigan Fall Encampment

Pappa-G

2nd Annual Copper County Military Encampment
From 12 Nov-20 Nov in the Copper County State Forest
Main camp is at 46deg 10' 70" lat, 87deg 51' 00" long (This will get ya close)
Main camp is open to SDDC club members only, nonclub members are welcome to stop by for a cup of joe. All non MV's will be painted olive drab and covered with cammo-netting.
PM me for more info- Pappa-G 8)
Bring your duce!!

Pappa-G

Hey, it's not as though this is some kind of cover for a "club event" thereby allowing me to run Historic Vehical tags on my duce for a deer hunting trip. Come on what do you take me for??
If anyone is serious about showing up We'll be in the GP Medium with 2 duces and a 1009. NW of Ralph, on the Nside of Mud Lake.
(This will get ya close)
I didnt want to make it exact, The "RED MENACE" being what it is. :wink: ~Pappa-G

FSBruva

If we weren't so close to getting the boat, I would love to join you guys. As it is, the deuce is already over in Cheboygan, MI. It's buttoned up (batteries out, fuel preservative in, intake and exhaust sealed, etc.) so it can sit and wait for our arrival. Perhaps next year?!

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks