• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needs the OD color

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neat truck! I hope its got something other than an 8.2 Dettroit! If not, oh well, still a cool truck!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny it has the true international motor not the nav star I believe. I did not preveiw. picked it up for $ 3450.00 and yes I stole it.
As for what I will do in the box I guess anything I want to do.

hulk31st

Blue is great!

However, AF regs do require blue vehicles be waxed periodically to prevent the paint from oxidizing--looks like your truck is waaaaaay overdue.

Better get started!:twisted:

SasquatchSanta

Floridianson wrote:

Thanks for getting me straight nothing wrong with blue!:razz:
Thanks for not being offended Floridiason. After I made that post I had second thoughts. The last thing I wanted to do was set of a shooting war between the Air Force and other branches of the military. Besides --- air strikes can get real messy :-D:-D:-D

On a more serious note --- what is this new blue monster you've got? What is the military # designation? I've never seen one of these. Is it 4WD? Is the cargp box 12 Ft. What engine does it have. When you've driven it long enough to get a mileage reading please post it. I want one of these. If this is a 4WD it would be the perfect vehicle for where I live. :drool:

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floridianson wrote:

Thanks for not being offended Floridiason. After I made that post I had second thoughts. The last thing I wanted to do was set of a shooting war between the Air Force and other branches of the military. Besides --- air strikes can get real messy :-D:-D:-D

On a more serious note --- what is this new blue monster you've got? What is the military # designation? I've never seen one of these. Is it 4WD? Is the cargp box 12 Ft. What engine does it have. When you've driven it long enough to get a mileage reading please post it. I want one of these. If this is a 4WD it would be the perfect vehicle for where I live. :drool:
No worries and yes it is 4x4. I should be going on the road trip this week to stanch and grab her. I will post as to what this beast is and what she has for goodies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks