• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trouble logging in

woodyNla

I have had trouble logging in after creating my account and have no idea if it is the settings in Fire Fox or what. I can log in and it brings me back to the home page with the log in boxes still showing. I can go to the forums and it still shows me as not logged in. However; it does show I am on line in the on line users box. I discovered that if I click on my name it will finish the login process when I go to my profile page.

woodyNla

I saw that you replied and clicked the link in the email. When I came directly here, it automatically logged me in as I wanted it to do. I had already tried clearing the cookies when I first noticed the issue. What I did notice is that my link address was a little different than going strait to the forums, so I changed it. I will see if that does the trick. If not, I will clear the cookies again.

Thanks for the timely reply.

smoothnu

I am having trouble with the resource page. It says that I am anonymous. I tried the log in problem tab but have not received a return email from site. What do I need to do? I really could use the 2.5 ton manual. Thanks in advance

mangus580

smooth, you do not need to login on the resources page to get the manuals. It is the 'old' site, and your user info is not there because you were not a member prior to november. Its a non-issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks