• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat muffler for sale

hummer4x4guy

I have one gamma goat muffler for sale. I do not know what these are worth. So if anyone makes a decent offer it's yours. I am located in the Flint Michigan area. The following link are photos of the muffler I have. It comes with the hangers and the correct bolts which were on it at the time. The only damage I see on it are where it looks like it was hit buy 2 bullets. There is a number of 12259438 on the tip end.

PM me if you have any questions
Joel

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/hummer4x4guy/gama goat muffler/

Militoy

I'm not sure what it may be worth in your area - but when you do advertise it, you might want to note that it is a "road transport" type exhaust system. This type of exhaust was used to reduce the noise and side-exit exhaust smoke for over-the-road use, but prevents the Goat from swimming. Deep-water fording is still OK with this type exhaust.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks