• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection at Marietta, GA Please?

HeadWizard

If anyone is close to the Marietta, GA GL site, or is going there, I certainly could use to have a Deuce that I won looked at.

EUC is in process and I'd like to know if it'll run or not, and what the general condition is. It looks like I'm going to have it shipped (unless someone wants to make a road trip) due to not being able to get off work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

dc3coyote

HeadWizaes, my parents live just out side of Marietta, your welcome to store it at my farm, until you get a chance to pick it up. I would be willing to drive it up to you when I take leave in a few weeks, if that helps you. I may be going that direction anyways.
Just PM me if you need any help.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be picking up a truck in Marietta next week. I can check it out for you. Thanks

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks