• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vendor Feedback

FSBruva

A new section for "Vendor Feedback." Allow those of us who are contemplating purchasing from a firm to see what experience others have had. I would say that for now, it could be a bunch of threads, each titled a vendor, with a poll allowing everyone to vote on their experience with that vendor, and add posts to elaborate on their comments. I am guessing that amazon.com or similar pages with the # of stars and the like would be a bit much to ask of a volunteer organization. But, it would allow good or bad service to live on in posterity, even if the purchaser is not logged on often enough to warn or encourage a perspective buyer.

Just a thought...

Matt

Post Edit:
Just stumbled upon the "reviews" section of the forum.... Mangus is one step ahead of the game again.... Let's get some reviews in there!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks