• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie EUC cleared in days

50shooter

Finally a bright spot. My auction closed 1/22/09, I had one revision for one word wrong and had a cleared EUC on 2/12/09. This was my first GL auction ever. I had lots of phone calls and never received one single EMail from GL other than when I needed the correction. My newb advise is call them and stay on them. They say they send emails but they must get lost. My EUC cleared on the 12th and I wouldn't even know it if I hadn't logged in everyday.

jrou111

Man that's awesome. I submitted mine via email to eucinfo@govliquidation.com and haven't heard anything yet. I talked to 'Miranda' via online chat today and she didn't have access to that email. She said that if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week showing it being sent to Battle Creek then I should re-submit it.

It just seems like a week lost because someone was too lazy to ask a supervisor. :roll:

50shooter

That "wait until ?? " comment comes up a bunch. Call back the next day or even later that day. You get a diff person and end up right where you want and didn't have to wait. When they tell you they will check and call you back, tell them you'll hold. They seem like good people all in all.

Bulldog1986

50shooter,
My EUC was sent to battle creek on the 5th, so today is the 12th day. How long was it after your EUC was sent to bc did you get approved?
Scott

Memphisdoug

I'm in the same boat as you Bulldog. Mine was sent to Battle Creek on the 6th and I'm still waiting. This isn't my first one either.

Last edited:

jrou111

That "wait until ?? " comment comes up a bunch. Call back the next day or even later that day. You get a diff person and end up right where you want and didn't have to wait. When they tell you they will check and call you back, tell them you'll hold. They seem like good people all in all.
I called again today, the GL rep said to resend it to her, she forwarded it off to the euc dept, and I got an email verification of the status. :-D

It'll still prob take a while, which is driving me nuts... I wanna drive my deuce!

Bulldog1986

Great news. Got my approved EUC and PIF Invoice back today. Pickin up the truck on Friday. Pictures will be posted as soon as possible.

50shooter

My EUC was sent to BC on the 6th and approved on the 12th.

Bulldog, where are you picking up Friday? I'm going to Camp Dodge with two semi flatbeds on Friday. My gooseneck guy pulled out this morning. T minus two days and I'm already having to adapt and overcome. Not starting out to well. Nothing like paying $700 for a full size flatbed w/one deuce on it. I told my wife I should have bought four of them.

Good luck on the P/U.
Jason

Bulldog1986

I am picking up form Forest Park, GA. Hopefully, after checking tire pres., fluid levels, lugs, and all those other good things, the ride home will be rather uneventful. Any advice on exactly what to take. I'm thinking;

A few gallons of diesel (possibly a siphon, clear bottle, and some water treatment)
Oil
Brake Fluid
Starting Fluid
Jumper Cables
Assorted sockets, ratchet, and wrenches

toddm

I sent in my EUC papers on May 24th and my EUC cleared today (May 31st) this is my first buy from GL. I am getting two M101A3 trailers, going tomorrow to get them. I thought it would take a lot longer.

Attachments

davey8943

Todd,

Those are some good lookers. Congrats!

I have been hearing that the EUC Fairy has been working rather speedily lately.... I had better get my gear together for my recovery too!

Dave

toddm

Todd,

Those are some good lookers. Congrats!

I have been hearing that the EUC Fairy has been working rather speedily lately.... I had better get my gear together for my recovery too!

Dave
I just got home with the first trailer, it towed beautiful. Tomorrow I will get the last one. These trailers look even better in person. I raised my hitch 8" and I'm still 2" too short. Maybe my truck needs a lift kit.

Last edited:

toddm

Nice trailers Todd, fill one with beer and let's have a party. But watch out for those run-away Mules.:shock:
The only run-away mule I want to see will be strapped down in the back of the trailer!

I'm still trying to forget about that event- could have been bad. Beer sounds like a better idea!:grin::grin:

toddm

Hey Greg, brought my other trailer home today. Only 600 miles of my travel time in the last two days, kinda sucks at 14.5 mpg. If I would have bought anymore it would make more sense to have them hauleed on a semi. (I think my wife would make me live in my Deuce):roll::roll: The picture is of todays prize!

Now I need to figure out which one I want to keep, descisions, descisions.....

Attachments

Last edited:

toddm

suck is the word, I had people offer to pick one up for me until I told them it was during the work day, then it was up to me again. I don't really mind, they are both really nice.

andytk5

Sweet trailers guys! I'm glad to hear the EUC fairy is bustin butt! I just won a sweet M35A2, firestones, hardtop, bows/top, heater, not sure on which turbo and I'm waiting for my EUC to clear.

This is where I'm at so far, any advice?

Submission of EUC Pending09/15/2011EUC revisions requested from Customer09/16/2011EUC sent to Battle Creek09/16/2011

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks