• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Cleared but No Invoice

Memphisdoug

The status of my EUC changed to "Customer Notified" on 2/18/09 but I haven't gotten any notification about my paid in full invoice. When I check the GL website for my invoice it isn't there either. Has anyone else had this happen to them where there is a wait for your invoice after the EUC clears?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never heard of that. I belive I'd go to the live chat or give them a call and find out what's going on.

Memphisdoug

No Invoice

On GL under my invoices it just has the message to watch here for your "Official invoice. The one that is supposed to be there with the paid in full stamped all over it isn't there yet

Memphisdoug

It Arrived

Well, they emailed my Paid In Full invoice to me on Saturday so I can pick up the trailer. Funny thing is the invoice still doesn't show up on the GL website. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I have one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks