• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Come on gang, I know Mangus isn't there to provide pics every 15seconds, but how about a couple? I know Kenny has his laptop. Johnathan wore out that golf cart yet? Hook us up!

Blythewoodjoe

I just got back and I didn't take a single picture of the trucks. I know there was lots of stickin' and I saw several muddy and nearly naked men:oops:. I did see 8 M35A3's lined up on the side of the interestate in Georgia on I-95 near marker 62. I didn't know there where that many in private hands much less at one location. They are ugly.

lavarok

Here are a few photos that I took today. None of the trucks being mine, go figure. I took my m1009 and stayed out of the mud, maybe next year I'll get dirty!

Attachments

Last edited:

appnut1

Didn't get any pix but , had a great time. Mike put together a great crew and they put on an absolutely marvelous rally. The food was outstanding and plentiful, the people as always were great fun and after Brandon bent his Pinz showed what a group of folks with a common goal can accomplish with very little equipment in the field by finding a way to fix it. Brittanny did a great job on the Tee shirts. My family and I just had an outstanding time and will do it all again next year.:-D:-D

NotDixie

Hey everyone...I think my BAC is finally under .08 and I can post effectively. My only apologies are for swearing like a sailor around that crazy campfire last night, but the rest was a blast. Here are a few pics...and you can see the rest here: Picasa Web Albums - Lauren - SteelSoldiers#

Hope to see you all again next year.

BTW, the first picture is actually a crop of the real photo. I thought the expressions on their faces was great. Boys and their muddin'.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks