• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in PA

wizzegun

I've been wanting a Duece for awhile. More of a longing I guess. Anyway, I turn 40 this year (in Dec) and my wife says I can get one. I stumbled across this site searching for info and it looks like there is enough to make my head explode and then some! Thanks for a great site and I'll try to search for the answer before asking the same old questions I'm sure everybody is tired of hearing.

I'm in Lancaster, PA and I hope to attend the Rally in MD in May to learn as much as I can.

I guess I'll have some time to figure out where I'm gonna park it......

54reo

Welcome to Steelsoldiers!

You will find this site to be the best resources in Deuce ownership.

There is a real family atmosphere here, with a great bunch of folks offering help and friendship.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I just got one from ecostruction who is near you. I think he had another one available. May want to send him a PM.

PaFarmer

Welcome. I'm just north of Reading. Loads of guys in PA on the site. Get one by October for the rally at Rausch Creek

OLDCHEV4X4

Hello and welcome from Coatesville PA.
Since you are from Lancaster.....Are you Amish?
I have never seen a plain person driving a deuce, but they do use the diesel gensets to run there farms.
Just kidding about the Amish comment, welcome to the site.:-D

gunboy1656

Welcome to the site. I am from the Pittsburgh side of the state, and hoping life works right and the stars line up just right ti make the MD show.

Scott

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think my access to the internet should prove my non-Amishness. :p
I've run through Lancaster a few times. Back when they were shooting the film "Witness" in that area was one time. Another time, after going through Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse, I arrived in Paradise!

Attachments

Numbers

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I think my access to the internet should prove my non-Amishness. :p
Unless you happen to be going through a very late version of Rumspringa :-D

Welcome to the site and yes, you are right. There is a wealth of information here as well as a wealth of people selling Deuces (and many other Green Machines) that have been gone through and through checking to make sure that the Deuce is actually road worthy.

Those techmanuals will make your head explode too but they answer many questions which I have had without having to make a post about what is this and why does it do this.

2027Deuce

Welcome Aboard!

If you talked your wife into one truck you should be able to talk her into two, its downhill from there! Good luck with your truck search.

Crazyguypa

Welcome to the site. I'm over on the York side, in Windsor. If you ever want to stop buy and check some stuff out just pm me and we'll figure out a good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks