• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Identifing Cummins Parts

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need help identifing the application for a Cummins Exhaust Valve.

Cummins # 3076889. It may need an FP in front of the number.

I can find it with Google but it doesn't tell me which engine it is for.

Thanks,

Warthog

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just heard from Cummins. This exhaust valve is for the v903 engine. It was used in the Bradly Frighter.

From the Cummins website:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]V903 Series: A versatile, capable performer, this compact V8 is ideally suited to continued development of tracked tactical vehicles. Cummins advanced engine research, leading to the demonstration of very high specific ratings, is transferred to the V903. The Cummins V903 Series ranges from 295 kW to 825 kW horsepower. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]During Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, the Cummins V903 diesel (shown) powered over 2,500 Coalition vehicles (including the Multiple Launch Rocket System and every Bradley Fighting Vehicle in the theater) during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. [/FONT]

Anyone need 266 exhaust valves for this engine......:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks