• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sell deuce transfer need np200/205

985johnm

I have a picture on the last response

I have a old divorced deuce transfer it has high/low range 1 input 3 outputs. The front spins opposite the 2 rear shafts. It's made for a reverse cut front axle. I need a transfer with both front and rear spinning same direction ie: np200 / np205 divorced unit. Preferably with outputs on bottom front and rear, but I'll take what I can get. I live in louisiana and would trade or outright sell. john 985-502-6208

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a old divorced deuce transfer it has high/low range 1 input 3 outputs. The front spins opposite the 2 rear shafts. It's made for a reverse cut front axle. I need a transfer with both front and rear spinning same direction ie: np200 / np205 divorced unit. Preferably with outputs on bottom front and rear, but I'll take what I can get. I live in louisiana and would trade or outright sell. john 985-502-6208
Are you sure you have a deuce t-case? A deuce t-case just has two outputs and is about 3 times the size of a np205. I haven't looked at my deuce drivetrain that much but I'm pretty sure all the shafts turn the same direction also.

985johnm

It's from an old ww2 gmc deuce with banjo axles and that truck had a reverse cut gear in the front. This is also a case with high/low. It has no internal clutch to the front axle. It weights about 150-200lbs. I'm sure what I have, I need a np 200 - np 205 for my frankenstein build.

Elwenil

Sounds like a transfer case from a M135/M211 series truck. That is the only case I know of that spins the front output backward and the fact that it has two rear output pretty much seals the deal.

mo-mudder

Yea, it's a 135/211 transfer case. Those 2 shafts aren't for hi and low, though. 1 is to engage/disengage the transfer case, and the other is to dis-engage the front output shaft when the transmission is shifted into reverse. Sounds silly, eh? GMC designed it...
As to the value, I paid an extra hundred bucks for the TC, pillow block, and full set of driveshafts for my 135 when I picked it up, so it would appear to me that you need to get a piece of paper to put that thing on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks