• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Sent to Battle Creek, Redstone Pickup

scottc

My EUC just got sent to Battle Creek, not my first, so it should not be long. Has, or is anyone going to Redstone in the near future? I would really appreciate a quick inspection of my duece. Lot 3948, its the one with the flat front tire. It would be a big help in my recovery preparations.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scottc, I will be up there on Monday, 3/9. PM and let me know what you want checked. Also, the Sale #. Pete.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I was up there today helping twright recover his deuce.
If you decide to have it hauled let me know. I have recovered several deuces for fellow SS members.
I may be headed to Fla in a few weeks so delivery is possible.
If I go up next week I'll PM you. If no one else eyeballs it for you by then I'll help you out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks