• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Tn

Farmun

Hey there fellow "Volunteer"! Well you may not be a Vol Fan, but a fellow Tennesseean.;-)

I'm West of Nashville TN, small community named Henrietta. (Ever hear of Pat Head Summitt? She grew up in Henrietta. I worked for her Dad and brothers on and off for several years. She's a great coach, and great lady all-around. Her mother is one of best!)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there fellow "Volunteer"! Well you may not be a Vol Fan, but a fellow Tennesseean.;-)

I'm West of Nashville TN, small community named Henrietta. (Ever hear of Pat Head Summitt? She grew up in Henrietta. I worked for her Dad and brothers on and off for several years. She's a great coach, and great lady all-around. Her mother is one of best!)
I know several Head's from that area. Used to pull tractors with some of them. One of them has a first name of Dick. Well it's probably Richard but they do call him Dick. I'm not kidding. He's a good guy but I believe I'd go by my middle name if I was him :wink:.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks