• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do I do!!!???

99dodge1500

I am wanting to buy a M1009 and I was wondering if I need to get the Sf-97 for it? I will be driving it every day, I don't know what to do this is my first MV, Do I need to get the Sf-97 to get it titled?

Militoy

I guess I was real lucky - I bought my M105A2 trailer from them during the period that the SF-97 just came with the vehicle. That was the only MV I ever bought directly from GL - Now, I stick to parts / equipment only. BTW - they did get back with me around 3 years after the auction closing - to have me fill out a retroactive EUC form!

99dodge1500

Thank I am think about just getting one of ebay, Now some would have already got the sf-97 right?? I shouldn't have to get it one I would just have to change the registration, right?

scottc

I would not buy a vehicle from a private party, if the seller did not have a valid title. Can you trust that seller to apply for an sf-97? Be careful.

ralbelt

If you have to wait for the seller to apply for a SF-97 then you maight as well bid on one from GL you will still have to wait for a SF-97 either way. The only time you will save is waiting for your EUC.

Private seller you can probably drive it and kick the tires before purchase.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks