• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this fit?

papercu

Well if it is to big for the deuce, just buy a 5t, if too small for a deuce, buy a CUCV if it fit none of those, buy a dolly, still won't fit, sit it on the ground and call it a POL storage.
My only question would be "How cheap is it?" :) Wayne

dm22630

Well if it is to big for the deuce, just buy a 5t, if too small for a deuce, buy a CUCV if it fit none of those, buy a dolly, still won't fit, sit it on the ground and call it a POL storage.
My only question would be "How cheap is it?" :) Wayne
$400 & apparently he can get his buddy w/a rollback to bring it to my house for free & charge his AAA account for a tow.

Is that a good deal? ;)

papercu

I meant my question to the seller would be "How cheap is it" but thanks for saying.
Don't give him a chance to change his mind. Best I remember the last ones sold around here went for more than twice that.
You could never build or buy anything that cheap for just even storage. Wayne

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the can't get 'em cheap on GL. Last 3: $3,000, $2500, $1300. This is for S280's with the small arms shop setup.

dm22630

Here are the interior / damage pics

The measurements are : 7'2" WIDE 7' TALL AND 11'10" LONG

Anything you guys see that would not make this a smart buy?

Also.....no more free shipping......now it is $100 extra. So $500 total to my house.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, still a great price. That damage can be fixed with a rectangular shaped piece of flat aluminum, a drill and a rivet gun.

I got first dibs if you don't want it! (hey, I live 2000 feet from him, so I get dibs just cuz I'm closer!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks