• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Ga.!

TattooKenny

Hello all! I just picked up a M35A2 that's been bobbed. Let me just say right up front that you guys have some sexy rigs here! What a great site! I look forward to some great help with my new toy from you guys. Great job on the site also:wink:

TattooKenny

Yep, that's the new rig in my avt. I'll get some picts up tonight for you guys. I believe the build thread is on here somewhere......I bought it from Brian out of Tenn. I think he is "Snake Eyes" on here? Not sure though.....Still trying to find my way around the site a bit. I'm on Pirate and RCCrawler so the forum should be fairly easy to get around. Thanks for the kind words guys!

TattooKenny

Picts....:wink:

Attachments

TattooKenny

And.... The 30,000btu heater is sitting in the floor. I will have it hooked up this coming up week. I just need to grab some hose for it.....

Attachments

Last edited:

crazyplowboy

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a winch truck too! I really should have put the saran wrap over the keyboard before looking. I think the saliva is going to ruin it.
Thanks for the pics!!!
Beautiful truck!!!

TattooKenny

Thanks CPB:-D I thought it was a rather good find as well:wink: Spent part of the day playing around a bit then it was off to work in it. I have GOT to get a power steering pump in this thing:shock: Trying to turn these 53"s is not easy at all! I going to attempt to find a thread on putting one in. It's fine running down the road but making in town turns is rather scary to say the least!

TattooKenny

You gonna come to the next Ga. rally?
Where and when? Forgive my lack of on some of this, this is my first MV. It's taken 34 years but I finally got one! BTW, out of all the sites I'm a member of this has to be one of the best "New Friendly" I have ever seen. Thanks for the warm welcome guys:wink:

msmith304

no actually i work for the fire dept in columbia county and also for gold cross (the ambulance service) in both columbia and richmond counties.

Blythewoodjoe

I am not trying to offend anyone, especially our new guy, but I have noticed a not of bobbed deuces with no rear mud flaps. Is that something a person can get a ticket for? I bet those big tires could throw a nice rock a 100 feet in the air at the right angle. I was sure to put some on my bobber before I took it down the road. I know larger commercial trucks around here can get ticketed for missing mud flaps. Just curious. Nice truck. Do those big tires hit anything up front in a tight turn. I am putting 14.00's on my new truck and was worried about them but if you don't have problems with the 16.00's, I'm sure the smaller tires shoud be fine.

Joe Trapp

PS. Have you been to SECO. You should plan a trip but go with someone that knows Roy.

poppop

To find out about the Ga Rally go to the Forums listing and go down the list to the Ga Rally. You can read about this year and see pictures and Clint has also included some things about the 2009 Rally. Loads of fun, you got to come.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks