• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy all, new member from nor-cal with pictures even!

roadkill150

Hello everyone,
I stumbled across your forums a while back but finally decided to take the plunge and join up. I'm located near Oregon and am not so much of a military collector but rather a offroad vehicle junkie. I seem to find that many of my vehicle interests overlap with some of those here on the forums. I'm kind of a portal axle nut and up till recently, if it didn't have portals, I wasn't into it.
My Mil vehicles would be a Volvo 303, a heavily converted MB 404 and a lwb Haflinger. I noted there was a Volvo truck section here so it can't be all bad! :-D
Anyways, pictures speak louder than words, so i'll just post up a couple of my weird little collection. The H1 and the 202 aren't mv's but i figured somebody would find them interesting so they are included.
Best Regards,
Bruce

armytruck63

Yes, welcome and thanks for the cool photos. Where do you live on the North Coast? I used to go to school and live in Humboldt County. Back down south now, but I sure miss the Redwoods and Sea Stacks and fishing for crabs off the Trinidad pier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks