• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

saving and printing pictures?

Michael

Is there a way to save and /or print the pictures in posts? I have found the question asked several times but is is never answered. Everywhere else you can right click on the pic and save it. That seems to be disabled here.

papercu

I hadn't tried EVERY way but so far nothing has worked. You may try printing the picture then scan it back, but I haven't seen anything I wanted to use that much ink on, YET. Wayne

98hd

I was having trouble getting them to save. Figure out if you scroll over the picture so the PRev, and Next options are not displayed, then right click you will get the save picture option.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
When you see an image you want, instead of left clicking it and it opening up the "slideshow" function, you need to right click and choose "Open in new window". This will create a new page with nothing but the image you want. You can then right click and choose "Save image as".

Here, try it out :p

Attachments

Michael

When you see an image you want, instead of left clicking it and it opening up the "slideshow" function, you need to right click and choose "Open in new window". This will create a new page with nothing but the image you want. You can then right click and choose "Save image as".

Here, try it out :p

I could have sworn that I tried that and it didn't work, but it does now. Thanks a lot. I don't know how I missed the post with the answer, I read several that had no answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks