• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sealed bids

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably can't since GL is a private company.

So, where in the UP would someone happen to see you?

Sumoman

I have a cabin near the UP, about 20 miles south of Mackinaw. In Wolverine MI. Of course its so far away I am the member of the family that only gets to it a few times a year:cry:

As for Gl thats a good question. I also wonder what the criteria is for a sealed bid, I have seen some very expensive worthless crap on sealed bids.

cundupa

Not many people catch that 319, I spend some time at a camp south of Sidnaw, but I've been all over, I like the West 1/2 the best.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at your name and your avitar (door emblem) and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Clever! Haven't been that far west yet, I think Munising is the furthest, spent a lot of time as a kid (decades ago) in and around De Tour Village, "The Falls" and the Soo. Wonderful place on the other side of Big Mac!

cundupa

Wayne,event 4038 lot 6401 stair truck
319, I was walking through a preview in Lansing and saw the UP shape in the camo on the door of a wrecker, I had to take a picture of that, whoever painted that either was from the UP or loved to be there as much as I do!!

OldGoat

I see cundupa you live in Holland. I was there last year for the Tulip Festival. I went kicking, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Sandy beaches, neat shops, the wind mill, old stores. Even the local scrap yard was decorated & painted up nicely. That's a neat place.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Though that was your truck, it's pretty cool. Must have been from one of the Engineer units up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks