• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy in UT

lmj301

I have been lurking for a while since i joined due to a broken keyboard lol,

I have been looking at mv for a little while now especialy since i am tired of working on cars with computers.

i have thought of either a m1009, or one ot the pickups, but the deuces are soo seductive. the wife is on board for the cucvs, not so much for the deuce.
i have a jeep cherokee, and have insisted on having a 4x4 in the house, but a deuce might be goung too far for the wife.

i guess i need a job first (out of work since jan. 09 in the oil fields of UT)

I am very glad to see that this is such and active and caring board.

have a good day and be safe

lmj301

thanks guys

welcome--I'm in Orem
i see no vehicles yet. i'm with you on that. the more i am on this site or gl the more i covet. i can see how this can be addicting.

i am in vernal for now. we love vernal unlike most, but we do not know where we will end up. looking for a job now isn't the most fun....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks