• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Virginia saying hello

Adamlee

Sorry, no pics of my deuce from this PC's harddrive, but wanted to introduce myself to the board.

I am a third grade teacher from northern virginia, and I have a 70 kaiser (just like my signature says!) and until recently, also had a 73 M151A2 (hope you are using it in movies now, Jeff!)

I look forward to spending time on the boards once things settle down for me at school.

Happy thanksgiving!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

Now post some pics!

:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings Adamlee! Welcome aboard and feel free to jump right in with the lot of us. Pretty diverse group of green steel lovers in the mix.

Adamlee

Soon as I get back home I can post some pics of my big green steel monster....which I want to configure into a desert/late model version...

Adamlee

Recovry4x4 said:
Adamlee, did your MUTT go to Jeff Symanski?
Yea...Ski got my Mutt....does he cruise this board?

I've known that clown (love you, Jeffy, if you're reading this) since Virginia tech 1982....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Naw, he doesn't travel these parts. Guess business keeps him busy. Nice guy and quite knowlegable! We need to try to get him over here.

Desert Rat

AL,

I teach fifth. It's an interesting time to say the least. Now there are two elementary school teachers here! That's cool!

h1crwchf

Fellow Virginian

Welcome Adamlee! Nice to see another Virginian here! Alexandria? I am in Stafford, don't dare drive my Deuce north of Woodbridge! You have any trouble getting around traffic up there?

Dave

Adamlee

h1crwchf said:
Welcome Adamlee! Nice to see another Virginian here! Alexandria? I am in Stafford, don

Far as getting around traffic goes, unfortunately my deuce is more of a lawn ornament these days than a daily driver....as I always say, next year! but seriously, after this year settles down a bit at school I will make more time for it.

I am thinking of going to super singles and desert tan scheme, these are some thoughts I've got so far.....

h1crwchf

Far as getting around traffic goes, unfortunately my deuce is more of a lawn ornament these days than a daily driver....as I always say, next year! but seriously, after this year settles down a bit at school I will make more time for it.

If you need any help, give a shout. My girlfriend lives in Alexandria so I get up there from time to time. Again, welcome!

Dave

CGarbee

Welcome...
Don't be too afraid to drive the green machine... We'll be running the East Coast Convoy to Aberdeen again in the spring to the big MV rally and would love to have you join us...
We have some guys who convoy over from Martinsburg, WV who join up with some guys from the DC area prior to hooking up with the larger group that is making up from points south so you can have plenty of company...

Adamlee

New member from VA....

Thanks for the invite to aberdeen, yeah, well....let's just see if I can get my kids/school/grad work set up by that date in May, hopefully I'll do it...it's been at least 3 years since I've been....

Far as pics of my deuce go, I am finally home after a nice turkey-day visit up in Winchester, Mass, so here they are.

Hope the file upload works!

Take care

Adamlee

The more I have been reading posts, the more interested I am in going over to a SVO conversion....I will be paying close attention to Bjorn's posts on his project truck!

Who knows when we'll get another super-spike in fuel costs....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks