• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Wachlist

USMC8185

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and am wondering if I will be able to see how much the items sold for on my watchlist after the auction ends or do I have to be online and watch the aution until it ends? I'm trying to get an idea what the average cost is on a M35 is. I watch items sometimes on ebay and you can see how much an item sold for. Can I do the same with GL? I live very close to Fort Meade and they currently have several for sale. Does anyone know how often Fort Meade sells these trucks? Is this something that is always going on or should I bid if I see something because it may be along time before they sell more?

Thanks in advance and I love Steel Soldiers. I have learned alot about GL the trucks.

Howard

dm22630

The only two ways to see what a specific item sells for is to watch it close (and see the price) or bid on it & then you can see the final price on your bid history.

Ft Meade & all other GL sites randomly get new stuff in all the time. They do not post upcoming auctions until the current auctions end (most of the time).....just so people wont "wait until next week" to bid.

2cents

Michael

If you do throw a "low" bid to watch it, be sure it is low. Newbies have been high bidder that way. Items that aren't B/Q will show up in your closed watch list. Unfortunately, almost everything collectible is B/Q including M35s.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks