• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sherman Coop in Arkansas

ARYankee

I wanted to post a huge thanks to Sherman. He was a huge help. I first met him about a month ago when I wanted to preview some deuces at Camp Robinson. He took me around and the lot and showed me what to look for and let me have at it. Then I came and got mine today and he had already started and ran it. I just wanted to say thank you. He made my first experience doing this a great one and made me feel comfortable. He never hesitated to answer any questions. He is very knowledgeable.

ARYankee

I'm adding to it again. 2 more thumbs up for Sherman. He is awesome to deal with. I've never had any issues and if I have he is easy to work with to get them straight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks