• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ural 375 winch

max_truck

Howdy, Does anyone know where i can get a replacement winch unit for my Ural. At some time in the past it has had one but it was removed leaving the shaft just tied up. It would be good to get one fitted again as it kinda looks bad without it

robreznik

They are available (used) in the Ukraine at around $700 but getting them out of the Country is another matter!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just going to make a joke about them being available about 350 KM south of Moscow, but I see now that is the truth. I love the URALs. My wife is Russian so I have an affinity for all things Russian. Anyway, I have resisted buying an Ural because of parts availability. Good luck in your quest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks