• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from eastern PA

dinosaur

Great site! Keep up the good work!! Being a new member to the site, I have a quick question.
How do you post a for sale classified item? I saw the thread about posting to the forum, but nothing for the classified.
I have an M5 WWII trailer that I would like to offer to the members first before I put it on e-bay.
Thanks
Ray

dinosaur

I guess that not having OD fully intrenched in my blood, I can't find the "submit an Ad" anywhere on the page.
Dr Greg, if my company was still doing work on the west coast, I would match it up with your G-506 on our way out there.

dinosaur

according to the vbulletin message,
"Sorry, you are not allowed to post new listings until you have at least 5 posts!"
So I guess a new member can't post a for sale ad until they have 5 posts.
Thanks for all your help
Ray

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks