• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M104 landing leg

CGarbee

Guys,
I stumbled onto a M104 trailer a little while ago that I am collecting parts for (It needs a bunch of work)... Trailer is the 1.5 ton unit with a pair of tailgates (one in the front of the bed as well as one in the rear) with 1100x20 tires for use behind the older 2.5 ton trucks with single wheels.

One of the things that is missing from the trailer is the front landing leg. Since the trailer has a front tailgate, it used a different leg than the M105 trailers so I don't think that I can just snag one off a trashed M105.

Do any of you have a landing leg/wheel assembly from a M104 that you'd like to part with or know of somebody who does??

TIA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks